Healthy & Tasty Salt & Vinegar Pumpkin Seeds
Have you ever tried roasted pumpkin seeds and vinegar seasoning? No, then try this very interesting roasted pumpkin seeds tossed with salt and vinegar. This combination is not only healthy but also briny and crunchy treat. Soaking the seeds in vinegar ensures that the deep vinegary flavor remains after baking.
Ingredients 8 servings
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Take a bowl, add pumpkin seeds and vinegar in it. Soak, stirring occasionally, for 50 60 mins
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain the seeds and wipe out the bowl.
- Return the pumpkin seeds to the dry bowl and add egg white and salt; stir to coat.
- Spread the pumpkin seeds on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake, stirring once, until light golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Per serving: 79 calories; 3 g fat(1 g sat); 3 g fiber; 9 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein;