Honey Cider-Beer Cocktails
Honey cider beer cocktail is the best homemade fall drink for adults and kids. With its fascinating sparkling pale ale look, it tastes scrumptious. Also, apple cider and honey both are great weight loss ingredients, and there are many proven benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar. So, one must try it for this fall season as the combination is very refreshing and the lower in sugar.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups seltzer water, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles pale ale-style beer, chilled
- 1 Gala apple, cored, thinly sliced crosswise, and divided
Honey cider beer:
- Add cider and honey in a saucepan over a medium-high flame
- Cook it for 10 mins or until the mixture reduces to about 1 cup.
- Keep stirring continuously. Remove pan from heat and keep it aside.
- Once it gets cold down to room temperature then, cover it and chill it for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add 1/2 cup of cider mixture with seltzer, lemon juice and beer to pitcher, mix this combination properly.
- Add some beautifully chopped half of apple in a pitcher.
- And finally, serve over ice; garnish with remaining apple slices or mint leaf.
Honey Cider Cocktail: Kids friendly version
Add remaining 1/2 cup of cider in another pitcher. Place 3 cups of chilled seltzer water, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, one sliced apple and 3 cups of chilled sparkling apple cider, stir well to mix properly.
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Monofat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
Also read: Haunting but healthy Halloween treat