How Can I Get Rid Of Acne And Its Spots?
Acne is a common skin condition caused due to clogging of pores in the facial skin. Many times, the dead skin cells get trapped inside these pores along with oil and bacteria. The multiplication of these bacteria erupts as inflammations on the skin that are called acne. This condition also leaves scars on the skin that take time to leave.
Daily Skin Care
To have clear skin, maintain a healthy skin-care routine. Use well-formulated creams for acne to get better results
Intensive Clarity Treatment:
- Dramatically reduces & prevents acne breakouts, oil production, and inflammation
- Supports a clear complexion and strengthen skin with stabilized retinol
- Strengthens and protects skin with retinopeptide & plant stem cell extract technology
Blemish Control Bar
- Clear breakouts over large areas on the face and body with 2% salicylic acid
- Purifying ingredients including eucalyptus oil
- Clear pores of oil and soften the skin
- Fast-acting salicylic acid treatment to clear acne blemishes quickly
- Prevents future breakout & gives spot treatment for occasional breakouts
- A unique botanical blend controls daily oil production
Facial Wash for Oily Problem
- Gentle exfoliation for oily and breakout-prone skin
- Removes excess oil, impurities, & makeup while purifying skin & minimizing breakouts
- Blends unique ingredients to soothe & protect the skin
Baking Soda acts as an exfoliant on the skin removes the layer of dead cells mildly. The removal of dead cells lightens the acne scars. Using baking soda regularly reduces the scars considerably. Aside from this, it also aids in abetting the swelling and redness of the acne.
Lemon Juice is an excellent source of Vitamin C that is extremely beneficial for the skin. Lemons juice also works effectively in getting rid of the acne and its scars and enhancing the skin complexion by getting rid of tan.
Potato juice or grated potatoes are a wonderful remedy to remove the acne and pimple marks. Potatoes also act efficiently in skin lightening and make the healing process of acne quicker.
Tomato Juice is an excellent source of lycopene enzyme that helps in lightening the acne marks. Tomatoes are also helpful in improving the skin complexion and reducing the sun tan.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera plant is a boon for irritated, acne-prone skin. Massage this gel gently on the affected area and leave it on for about 30 minutes before washing it off. Aloe vera gel is rich in vitamins that not only help fade scars but also prevent eruptions.
Coconut is a great remedy for acne. Add some coconut into your cupped palm and apply it on the affected area. You can also massage it on your face for the removal of spots. Leave it on your face for about 30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild soap. Continue this practice for a week. You will see the difference.
Add a spoonful of turmeric powder to water to form a paste. Apply it on your skin on the affected area. Follow this practice for a few weeks or so and get wonderful results.
The therapies mentioned above are free from any side effects and are far cheaper than expensive creams. However, for a severe condition of skin infections and acne, it is recommended that you consult a good skin care specialist.