How to prepare moist and spongy chocolate cake with No Added Sugar?
Who doesn’t like a cake or the pure bliss that you gain from indulging in the divine taste of a chocolate cake? However, after gorging on the cake all, you care about the empty calories you’ve gained.
What if your cake tastes equally tender, moist and delicious with no added sugar? Unbelievable, It’s True. Today, we are giving you some serious cake baking goals for all those who love to devour. This is a simple quick recipe so that you can bake your own confectionery masterpiece.
You will be more than satisfied after relishing super healthy dessert as you take the first step towards your weight loss goal and wellness. This is a flourless cake so entirely gluten-free!
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Prep time: 10 Minutes | Cook time: 25 Minutes| Yield: Serve 6
Calories: 166 kcal Fat: 15g Saturated fat: 10.7g Unsaturated fat: 9.3g Trans Fat: 0g Carbs: 17.1g Sugar: 3.7g Sodium: 103mg Fiber: 4.7g Protein: 6.5g Cholesterol: 61mg
- Unsweetened baking chocolate or at 70% cocoa, 7.5 oz (200g)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda, ½ teaspoon
- Pitted dates, or about 10 dates, 1¼ cup (200g)
- Large eggs, 3
- Coconut oil, ¼ cup (60ml)
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Warm up the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Take a food processor to add chocolate, cocoa powder, and baking soda till it becomes coarse in texture.
- Add pitted dates, eggs and coconut oil and lastly vanilla extract.
- The ingredients will be in the form of a batter, transfer the mixture into 8*8 baking dish.
- Bake it for about 25 minutes, check it by pricking toothpick into it and it’s ready if it comes clean.
- Allow cooling before serving.
With this fantastic and mouth-watering cake recipe, your hunt for perfect cake is over. Enjoy the same taste of spongy and moist chocolate cake without adding any sugar.
The weekend is coming, and this recipe will be great for your family and friends.