#WeightLossRecipe: Baked Strawberry Custard
Spring is in the Air, indulge in the sweetness of in-season strawberries with a delicious yet healthy recipe this season. The blossoming splendor of spring will tempt your taste buds with its fresh flavor.
Strawberries are seasonal and are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, nutrients like vitamin c, folates, potassium, manganese and are immunity boosters to health. Moreover, it also aids weight loss due to the presence of various nutrients that stimulate nutrients and reduce appetite. Prepare it for breakfast or serve it with dinner, this is so quick and easy to make like a spring breeze of air.
We have a fantastic healthy recipe to lose weight, Baked Strawberry Custards for this beautiful season, enriched with the benefits of berries and sour cream, it gives you a perfect mix of richness and tang.
Serving: 1 Custard each
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
Nutritional Value: 251 calories; 15 g fat (8 g sat); 2 g fiber; 26 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 54 mcg folate; 104 mg cholesterol; 18 g sugars; 13 g added sugars; 498 IU vitamin A; 50 mg vitamin C; 67 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 263 mg sodium; 215 mg potassium
- Strawberries, 4 Cups, Trimmed (Small to medium)
- Eggs, 3 Large Sized
- Sour Cream, 1 ½ Cups
- Sugar, 8 Tablespoons
- All-purpose Flour, ½ a Cup
- Unsalted Butter, 4 Tablespoon, Melted
- Orange Zest, 1 ½ Teaspoons
- Salt, ¾ Teaspoon
Equipment: Eight 8- to 10-ounce baking dishes
Set the oven to 400°F to preheat. Place a large baking sheet to keep eight (1-to 2-inch deep) individual baking dishes and coat them with cooking spray.
- Take a bowl, add strawberries and toss them with 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add flour, salt, sugar, eggs into another bowl and give it a nice whisk, Add sour cream, butter, orange zest until combined and smoothened.
- Divide the berries for the dishes, Top it over with the equal portion of custard.
- Baked until light brown and puffed, takes 20 to 25 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm
- Enjoy this light and healthy recipe
Recipe Credits: Eating Well