#WeightLossRecipe: Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich
Imagine the softness of bread and aroma of dark chocolate!
Bestowing the sweetness and softness of whole wheat bread and the aromatic wonderfulness of dark chocolate, this Dark Chocolate Sandwich makes a great option for those wanting to keep their calories consumed low.
- Low-fat Evaporated Milk (1/4 cup)
- Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- Dark Chocolate (chopped, 3 ounces)
- Dark Chocolate Chips (3tbsp)
- Roasted Hazelnuts (chopped, 2tbsp)
- Low-fat Butter (molten, 1tbsp)
- Boil evaporated milk.
- Add chocolate, let it be there for a minute.
- Beat well, with a fork, until smooth.
- Allow it to cool down for a while.
- Spread whisked chocolate on one slice. This shall be the inner side of your sandwich.
- Press chocolate chips and hazelnuts into the chocolate spread on bread.
- Cover it with a plain slice.
- Apply butter on the bread, the buttered side should be up.
- Place the sandwich on a pan and cook each side until dark brown.
- Serve hot.
Also Read: Frozen Banana Dessert