#WeightLossRecipe: Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Banana Bread
The right morning regime is crucial to stay fit and healthy. Healthy breakfast is all you need to kickstart your day. Pumpkin Banana Bread is a nutritious recipe filled with the goodness of Banana and Pumpkin to boost your energy.
Who doesn’t want a delicious breakfast without eating a lot of calories? Banana bread is the most sought-after option for those with a sweet tooth, but banana bread from the bakery contains a lot of calories, fat, and sugar in it. On the other hand, Homemade Bread is the perfect mix of whole-grains and bananas.
Your hunt for perfect recipe for breakfast is over, try this super-healthy and nutritious recipe of Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Banana Bread to satisfy your taste buds.It replenishes the carbohydrates and nutrients required for mental and physical process, reduces the risk of cancers, lowers the blood pressure and improves metabolism, Get benefitted by bundle of benefits provided by this Yellow Fruit.
Getting a soft, tender and fluffy bread right out of the oven is a feast for eyes. This recipe is a win-win story with health benefits of pumpkin and banana. Take a glance at everything you need to prepare this Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Banana Bread.
Serving: 1 loaf, 12 Slices
Preparation Time: 1 hour 10 Minutes
Nutritional Value: 119 calories, 1.2 g fat, 146 mg sodium, 23.6 g carbs, 1.1 g fiber, 9.1 g sugar, 3.7 g protein
- All-Purpose Flour (150Grms), approx. one & half cups
- Baking Powder, 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda, ½ a Teaspoon
- Ginger, minced 1 Teaspoon
- Nutmeg, Grounded ¼ a Teaspoon
- Sea Salt, ½ a Teaspoon
- Beaten Eggs, 2 large size
- Mashed Banana, Medium Sized
- Pumpkin Puree, ½ a Cup
- Greek Yogurt, ½ a Cup
- Maple Syrup, ¼ a Cup
- Brown Sugar, ¼ a cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 Teaspoon
- Choco-chips/ Raisins/Nuts as per your taste.
- Set the oven to 350ºF (176ºC) to pre-heat, take a bread pan and grease it with oil.
- Take a bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt, and combine them together and keep it aside.
- Add beaten eggs in another mixing bowl and add mashed bananas, pumpkin, yogurt, syrups, sugar and give it a nice whisk.
- Mix both the bowl’s ingredients (wet and dry) and stir gently, garnish the add-ins if you wish to add more crunch to it.
- Place the batter to the loaf pan and gently tap it to remove air bubbles and bake it for 60 minutes, check by inserting a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean then the loaf is ready.
- You can also cover it with the sheet to prevent it from getting brown.
- Remove it from oven and Let it cool for about 10 minutes and cut it into slices later.
- Relish it with various spreads.
Recipe Credit: Running with Spoons
Also read: #WeightLossRecipe: Orange Almond Salad