WeightLossRecipe – Orange & Cinnamon Poached Pears
A healthy and easy to cook summer delight! Either delight yourself or your guests, you will be like “Wow”. This delicacy sets your mood while taking care of your health and fitness goal. Here’s the recipe –
Cal p/serve: 188 | kj p/serve 788 | fat p/serve 0.2g | carbs p/serve 39.3g | Protein p/serve 1.4g |sugar p/serve 39.2g | sodium p/serve 13g | fat %0% | Energy rdi% 9% |
Tip – you can give up the sugar from the recipe
· 2 big pears
· 1 tbsp. caster sugar
· 2 oranges, juiced and zested
· 1 zested lemon
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 2 cups of boiling water
· Greek yogurt
– Boil the water in a saucepan until it reaches the boiling point.
– Add the cinnamon, sugar, orange juice, the orange and lemon rind.
– Peel the pears and leave the steam – put them in the boiling water on the side and let them boil for 20 minutes.
– Before taking them out you can try them with a toothpick.
– Serve with Greek yogurt and syrup