#WeightLossRecipe: Strawberry Lemon Mousse
This dessert is a tasteful delight that sets your mood with its natural flavors. Made from yogurt, freshly squeezed lemon, and sliced strawberries, it is a colorful mouthwatering yet a healthy weight loss recipe:
- Fresh lemon juice and rind
- Strawberries (Thick slices)
- Gelatin (softened)
- Sugar (you can replace it with honey)
- Egg white
- Light olive oil
- Take ¼ cup water in a saucepan and add sugar (or honey), lemon juice and rind, olive oil and egg white. Mix well.
- Cook over low heat for five minutes. Stir continuously.
- After three to four minutes, add the softened gelatin to the mixture.
- Whisk to allow the gelatin to dissolve completely.
- Take out from the heat.
- Transfer to a spacious bowl and take it to the room temperature.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Now, set layers of yogurt mix and strawberries in dessert bowls.
- Put in freezer for three to four hours.
Also Read: Banana Nut Oatmeal