#WeightLossRecipe – Strawberry Yogurt Pops
Wake your kids; have them help you make this easy, delicious and healthy Strawberry-Yogurt Frozen Dessert. So fun and so perfect it is for any occasion!
- Strawberries (1 cup)
- Plain whole milk yogurt (2 cups)
- Honey (2 tbsp)
- Kiwis (1 bowl)
- Take 1 cup strawberries in a food processor.
- Add 2 cups of yogurt in it.
- Add 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Blend it well.
- Transfer the puree into ice-cream molds.
- Place the pieces of kiwis and strawberries.
- Cover the mold, pushing down the kiwi and strawberry pieces.
- Freeze for 7-8 hours.
Try this also: Chocolate Covered Banana Bites