How Yogurt Can Help You In Achieving Weight Loss Goals?
Yogurt is a house of benefits consumed in various forms across the world, sometimes in frozen yogurt, smoothies, dips, sauces and more.
Adding yogurt to the daily meal can help you live a healthier life. It has numerous benefits to offer like it reduces the risk of heart diseases, osteoporosis, provides 49% of daily calcium needs, protects against heart diseases, also provides phosphorus, magnesium.
You can replace fattening creams like sour cream, mayonnaise with yogurt to give it a right healthy take. Greek yogurt is another health form of using yogurt. Cut down that additional fat by replacing everyday yogurt with Greek yogurt that helps in weight loss. This thick and creamy texture, high in protein and calcium is extensively used as ingredients in many recipes and sometimes used as a side dish.
We are here to help you in exploring more ways of using yogurt like a pro:
- You love that extra tangy taste on chicken try using yogurt for marinating chicken by adding lemon juice to one cup of plain yogurt preferably low fat, with minced garlic and curry powder. Mix well and add chicken to infuse the flavors. Keep it up to 24 hours before cooking it on the grill or another platform of your choice.
- You can prepare a healthy dip for summers using cucumber, garlic, and herbs, refreshing you to the core.
- Pick the fruit of your choice and blend it well with yogurt to create healthy smoothie to satiate your hunger and keep you full for longer.
- Spruce-up breakfast by preparing low-fat parfait with lots of berries and whole-grain cereal or granola, decorate with multiple layers in a glass and enjoy a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
- Love swapping, this time swap your sour cream with low-fat yogurt for baked potatoes and relish this new taste.
- Use yogurt mixed with ½ tsp of baking soda per cup to use it as a replacement for butter in muffins or bread.
- For missing creamy texture use low-fat yogurt to add some in gravy or soups.
- Create your yogurt cheese, drain the yogurt over a bowl using cheesecloth for two hours in the refrigerator to give delicious thick and tangy cheese spread that taste great with whole-wheat toast and bagels.
Now, after this read, you have enough options to add yogurt to everyday meals to make them healthy with no compromises on taste.
Your healthy yogurt swaps are waiting, unleash your creativity in marinades, smoothies, dips, and desserts to eat without any guilt.
Slim n Skin brings the benefits to you with our effective weight loss techniques and methods. We emphasize on weight loss through nutrition and each diet plan is personalized for you by the expert nutritionist.
Get a free B12 shot at our new location, T&C apply.
Also Read: #WeightLossRecipe: Avocado Whip